[DSFD-announce] DSFD2017 -- Extension of early bird registration deadline

Harting, Jens j.harting at fz-juelich.de
Wed May 3 08:00:11 CDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

we have already received more than 100 registrations for this year’s edition of the International Conference on Discrete Simulation of Fluid Dynamics (DSFD 2017) and I am looking forward to an exciting conference!

Due to popular demand we decided to extend the early bird registration deadline until 07.05.2017.

Please use the opportunity and sign up on http://www.dsfd.org <http://www.dsfd.org/> if you have not done so.

I hope to see many of you in Erlangen in July!

Sincerely,

Jens Harting (for the local organizing committee)

Prof. Dr. Jens Harting
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
Helmholtz Institute Erlangen-Nürnberg (IEK-11)
Dynamics of Complex Fluids and Interfaces
Fürther Straße 248
90429 Nürnberg
Germany
Tel.: +49 911 321 69 113