[DSFD-announce] DSFD 2018, deadline approaching

Alexander Wagner alexander.wagner at ndsu.edu
Tue Mar 27 10:34:24 CDT 2018

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
27th International Conference on the Discrete Simulation of Fluid Dynamics
Worcester, MA, USA
June 25-29, 2018

Dear Colleagues:

The Organizing Committee of the international conference on the Discrete
Simulation of Fluid Dynamics is pleased to invite you to the 27th annual
conference. It will be held on the campus of Worcester Polytechnic
Institute (WPI), Worcester, MA from June 25-29, 2018.  The conference
web page can be found at http://dsfd.org.

*The abstract submission deadline is this Friday, March 30!
*
**

In addition to the technical presentations, a number of tutorials will
be provided for students and researchers new to the field.
*
Invited speakers:*

Steven Wolfram* (Wolfram Research)
Anna Balazs* (University of Pittsburgh)
Jean Pierre Boon* (U. Bruxelles)
Hudong Chen* (EXA)
Anthony Dinsmore (Mass-Amherst)
Jeffrey Guasto* (Tufts)
Nicolas Hadjiconstantinou* (MIT)
Arshad Kudrolli* (Clark University)

*Tutorials*
Hudong Chen* (EXA)
Bruce Boghosian* (Tufts)

Finally, we can assure you a wonderful experience at this conference.
June is a wonderful time to be in Worcester, and we will hopefully
include a tour to experience the rich history New England has.

*Important dates*
Abstract submission deadline: March 30, 2018
Early registration deadline:  April 1, 2018
Regular registration deadline: June 1, 2018

We look forward to seeing you in Worcester in June!

Sincerely,
Organizing Committee for DSFD 2018
Erkan Tüzel (WPI) and Alexander Wagner (NDSU), co-chairs
Taehun Lee (CUNY)
Bruce Boghosian (Tufts)
Peter Love (Tufts)
Hudong Chen (EXA)