[DSFD-invited2011] Information for invited speakers

Alexander Wagner alexander.wagner at ndsu.edu
Tue Mar 8 09:51:58 CST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

We are looking forward to welcoming you to Fargo for the DSFD 2011
conference August 8-12. This email contains some information
specifically for invited speakers.

*Abstract submission for invited speakers: *we would be grateful if you
could submit your abstract (if you have not already done so) through the
conference website dsfd.org <http://dsfd.org>by March 23 so that we can
make up the conference program.

*Hotel reservation:* You can book your own hotel room at a reserved
hotel or elsewhere by yourself if you wish. Alternatively you can ask us
to book a room in the Raddison hotel for you. If you want us to book for
you, please send your arrival and departure date to Patty Hartsoch
(Patty.Hartsoch at NDSU.EDU) before April 11. When we book the room for you
the hotel payment will be covered by the travel allowance for invited
speakers directly through us.

*Registration:* Please register at the conference website (dsfd.org
<http://dsfd.org>) before April 11. Paying conference fees is voluntary
for invited speakers. If speakers have the means and would like to
support DSFD, we are very greatful, but there is no requirement to do so.

Best wishes

   Alexander
   (for the local organizing committee)